Merbabu is an inactive volcano situated in Central Java, Indonesia. With beautiful meadows and hills, Merbabu is one of the most favorite mountains of hiking enthusiasts in Indonesia. Especially those living in the cities around the mountain like Yogyakarta, Surakarta (Solo), Magelang, Semarang and so on. Merbabu is also one of may favorite mountains.
I have hiked this mountain four times with the forth has just done last Sunday (8/12/2018).
Taking a hike to Mount Merbabu has always been delightful regardless the hard trail we should passing through. Merbabu itself has several official trails you can take to get you to the peak. Selo is my favorite trail since I will be able to see the gorgeous Mount Merapi along the way via this trail. Following are 10 of the best shots from my hikes to Mount Merbabu.
1. The Minion at The Mount Merbabu Peak
2. Mount Sumbing from Mount Merbabu Peak
3. The Gorgeous Mount Merapi Seen from Mount Merbabu
4. Silhouette of A Tree At Mount Merbabu During a Sunrise
5. A Muslim Woman in A Silhouette
6. Happiness in A Silhouette
7. Silhouette of People At Mount Merbabu During a Sunrise
8. Milky Way and Tents
9. Beautiful Hills Around Mount Merbabu
10. Mount Merapi from the Peak of Mount Merbabu